Technical Administration Apprentice GREENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Technical Administration Apprentice supports the Central Engineering and Projects team in providing reception, general secretarial and administration services and document management support.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
16 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide a friendly, professional & efficient reception service for all enquiries to include – internal & external visitors, in-person and via electronic communication, for all employees & visitors to the office. To include ensuring a safe, tidy and welcoming reception environment at all times for all employees and visitors.
Duties will include:
· Provide general secretarial & administrative services to the CEP team: photocopying, document scanning, data inputting, minute taking
- Complete general office support duties including co-ordinating travel and accommodation arrangements in conjunction with the central travel team, maintaining stationary stock levels, managing mail
- Document Control – assist the Lead Technical Administrator with SharePoint Document Management System in controlling documentation. Also assist Project Support Officer with document control cover
- Act as stand-in for all procurement on site under the Oracle system including input of all orders required, managing and receipting in goods including interaction with project managers to ensure delivery has been received, managing troubleshoots in the system, reporting and invoicing
- To take an active role in assisting in safety audits in the Office
- Responsibility for site Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Act as stand-in for PPE management
- Act as Deputy Fire warden for the office including fire alarm checks, highlighting any issues and taking action to resolve
- Assist all sites regarding project processes and administration
- Work alongside the Lead Technical Administrator to compile and review capital reports, working closely with all Project Managers and Finance teams
- Act as stand-in for projects outside of the CEP team; working on timesheets, purchase orders, invoices and document control
N.B. This list is not exhaustive and additional responsibilities may be undertaken
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Wholly work based training
- bespoke training plan
- functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Into a permanent position and future career prospects with the employer
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.