As a Account Manager apprentice your main focus will be to maintain and retain client relationships in order to help business growth for Smart Parking Limited.
Closing date: 14 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• To support the Account Managers internally with organic growth as well as the ‘after sales’ care of the client
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and emails
• Understand the needs of the client and deal with queries in a suitable and efficient manner
• To create and maintain an interdepartmental relationship within Smart Parking Limited
• To support the Account Managers create reports which are sent to clients on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Use this data as a learning tool for your further knowledge enhancement
• Work closely with the team and attend to any queries efficiently when asked to do so
• Have a good understanding of the operation of Smart Parking Limited and the products and services that are offered to ensure a good, sound knowledge-base and skillset is gathered
• Review own performance and aim to meet or exceed targets as required
• Aspire to become an Account Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employment with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.