This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual. In the role you will be learning how to prepare accounts and draft tax computations on a wide range of client businesses. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and inspiring environment where early responsibility is actively encouraged.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Wage to be decided upon meeting of the applicant. This will be dependent on previous experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
15 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities & Duties
- Supporting the accounts team
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns to draft stage for manager review
- Bookkeeping duties on a wide range of cloud software
- Preparation of VAT returns to draft stage for manager review
- Your role will develop as you progress through your studies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level 3 (A-Level)
- Training to be delivered in the workplace and at Kendal College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further accounting training options such as ACA or ACCA upon successful completion of the AAT
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Accounting and Finance, Economics or Business (Grade Pass or higher) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.