Join one of the UK's leading enforcement and debt recovery providers. CDER Group is a trusted collections partner providing market leading innovation to UK Government and commercial clients nationwide.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
£250 per week
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
16 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Enforcement Support Apprentice provides administration and support to CDER Enforcement Agents working in the field via telephone and our internal systems (Edge, companies house, HPI etc.). As well as working in Enforcement Support and supporting the Enforcement Agents you will help support the Enforcement Management team (Head of Enforcement, Internal Operations Manager and Performance and Compliance Analyst).
Your main objectives are to provide daily support to our Enforcement Agents i.e. helping to remove goods, locating addresses, setting arrangements, advising them on difficult situations etc.
The role is based in CDER Group’s office in Darlington on a shift pattern and will require the post holder to be flexible in terms of hours of duty.
- Responsibility for making and receiving calls to Enforcement Agents and answering their questions and queries
- Undertake actions and activities in relation to operational needs such as HPI queries, company tracing, statement of account requests, produce reports, vehicle removal requests and payments
- Support the Head of Enforcement in the allocation of work to Enforcement Agents using the Hito Edge system
- Responsibility for undertaking regular case audits ensuring Enforcement Agents are acting compliantly at all times
- Accountability for the monitoring and achievement of the Enforcement team’s KPIs and client contractual deliverables and the completion of daily informative updates to the management team
- Responsibility for the monitoring of the teams Hito Edge workflow queues, performing required activities on individual cases blocked or returned by EAs such as Gone Away No Trace cases and spotted vehicle reports
- Oversee and validate overpayments and refunds as 3rd party invoices such removal, storage and auction costs
- Oversee the removal of goods process and manage the necessary correspondence to customers
- Responsibility for day to day liaison with customers via telephone to arrange appointments for EA visits
- Gather information from Enforcement Agents to support any complaints
- Resolve financial queries on behalf of the accounts department such as late banking, chargebacks and none updated Enforcement Agent payments
- Co-ordinate and manage day to day EA requirements including vehicle requirements, uniforms, stationery etc
- Keep records of Enforcement Agent absences/holidays and forwarding this on a weekly basis to the HR department
- Maintain and update a Health and Safety log of incidents relating to Enforcement Agents and provide this data to the HR department on a weekly basis
- Upload of Bail / No Bail Warrants and Commercial rent cases to Hito Edge
- Set up of new Enforcement Agents in Hito Edge PDA training
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3
Including one day release for study at Darlington College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A potential to have a permanent position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.