25 Hair is looking for a highly motivated and friendly individual to join their team as an apprentice. If you have a passion for hairdressing, this is a great opportunity to train to be a hairdresser.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
09 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be required to:
· Complete general salon duties
· Assist stylists
· Meet and greet clients
· Shampoo and condition hair
· Keep salon tidy
· Make teas and coffees for clients
· Attend training sessions within the salon and at college to learn basic skills in hairdressing.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
· Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
· Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
· End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Complete Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to junior stylist within the salon. Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Hairdressing Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CENTRAL TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.