PROPERTY ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE PRINCIPLE ESTATE SERVICES LIMITED
To assist in providing a high-quality administrative support service, including but not limited to preparing pre sales enquiry responses, company administration, processing notices of transfer, updating customer information, mail merges and dealing with daily post.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Performance reviews and annual appraisal to review possible wage increments.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
01 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Assist in ensuring that all works are completed in line with our Management Agreements and completed in a timely manner. All tasks are completed accurately, with approvals obtained by senior staff where required. Ensuring our accounts system, MRI (Qube), is maintained with correct records and monitoring of outstanding actions.
- Administrative support for the Customer Service team, Property Managers and Operations Manager maintaining the Qube Systems and populating it with up-to-date information and records.
- Provide consistent, standardised reporting as required.
- Work closely with all team members to ensure consistency of practise and standards.
- Accurate and comprehensive recording and updates on MRI (Qube) of new and additional information as and when received.
- Assisting in the administration of sales, corresponding with lawyers, setting up sales file and updating Qube.
- Assisting in the administration of Resident Management Company matters at Companies House.
- Assist with the management of site keys, keeping records updated and chasing return as necessary.
- Greeting visitors to the office promptly and in a professional manner, assisting where possible or directing them to other staff.
- Daily sorting and distribution of daily incoming post and issuing outgoing post.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
- Logging all calls and email requests on Qube.
- Raising purchase orders to instruct contractors on required works.
- Monitoring and responding to or distributing shared mailbox emails.
- Assisting and encouraging leaseholders to use our Customer Portal.
- Build relationships with leaseholders and contractors to develop an understanding of their characteristics in order to deal with queries and correspondence.
CONDUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- You must conduct yourself at all times in a professional manner whether written, verbal, or face-to-face ensuring compliance with legislation relevant to Property Management and behaviours expected of a professional organisation.
- Continuously pursuing “Excellence in Customer Service”, looking for ways and ideas to improve the Company’s service, and accepting progressive change as a part of the office routine.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will receive sector specific and job specific training, and must have an open approach to learning.
Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
Training will take place on the job at Principle Estates, and off the job with the training provider Protocol. Protocol are situated just a short walk from our Birmimgham office. Apprentcieship training will take place one day per week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment working as a Property Administrator.
Potential to train to become a Junior property manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.