Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 MAKEHAPPEN GROUP LIMITED
Makehappen Group Ltd is looking to add an apprentice coordinator to our growing team in HQ Leeds, to play an important role in planning and tracking work activities for our Openreach contract, you will also receive; • Free onsite parking • Access to 1000’s of discounts • Onsite gym and pool table • Excellent career opportunities
Closing date: 02 Sep 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
29 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating and tracking work activity by consulting with the project manager and on-site supervisors.
- Accept and schedule work to meet contract requirements
- Validate each job to ensure the required information if available
- Ensure job packs are sent in a timely manner and issued to both field staff and supervisors prior to works commencing
- Liaise with field-based staff and supervisors to ensure information is received
- Update client & internal systems in real time.
- Effective planning and prioritisation of daily activities associated with operational delivery for direct labour employees in order to achieve a minimum given amount of revenue weekly
- Deal with client queries promptly and effectively, escalating to relevant managers where appropriate
- Manage resource and liaise with other members of the co-ordination team to ensure all contract KPI’s are met
- Process and apply for DFE’s where required and ensure all DFE’s are approved by the client
- Ensure applications for permits/ notices are completed and that they are granted prior to works commencing.
- Ensure that all permits/ notices are work started, stopped & registered within the appropriate timescales to ensure fines and penalties are not incurred.
- Report internally when required to relevant managers with information regards to changes, delays, and mitigations
Perform any other duties as reasonably requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will complete the following training, Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 , all training will take place on site in the work place.
How to manage stakeholders
Relevant laws and regulations
Financial processes such as accounting, payroll, & managing budgets
How to manage change
Factors that affect organisations, including political, economic, social
Record & document production
Planning & organisation
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Upon completion you could progress onto the Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Business Administration or apply for job roles including:
• Administration Officer / Executive
• Administration Team Leader / Office Supervisor
• Personal Assistant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Functional Skills Math's & English (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INDEPENDENT TRAINING AND EDUCATION CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.