Do you want to WOW customers and join a forward thinking social housing company who want to invest and develop in a career that grows with you? We are offering the opportunity to start a highly rewarding career in social housing with our Customer Service Administrator apprenticeship!
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Aged 16-20 - £14,545.44 Salary per year Aged 21-22 £18,008.64 Salary per year Aged 23 years and over £19,066.84 per year
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jul 2022
28 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Helping people will matter to you, and you’ll find satisfaction developing your amazing customer skills to give them the best experience possible. You will also have a desire to make a difference to people’s lives because this is a big part of what you will be doing every day.
You’ll experience extensive training and learn about all aspects of Social Housing to make sure you’re ready with the knowledge and confidence to support our customers. Even then, you won’t be on your own; you’ll be part of a great team supporting you as you gain experience. Eventually you’ll be able to handle a wide variety of queries from customers. You’ll give great service by putting your customers’ interests at the heart of every decision you make.
- You’ll use your judgement to support, advise and guide your customers, and you’ll take responsibility for gathering information or finding out answers.
- You’ll be answering customer queries over a variety of platforms such as live chat, sms, e-mail and over the phone
- Shadowing teams and immersing yourself in Curo culture whilst receiving on-going training.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship.
- Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
- This course is delivered remotely through online booklets which contain knowledge and preparatory activities, you will also received guidance and support from the Bath College Assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potentially a permanent role with the Contact Team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 (C or above)) Essential
About the employer
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.