Customer Services Advisor Apprentice Manhatten Property Management
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven and passionate candidate to join our team as we get set for further growth in 2022, helping our owners to maintain their high-quality properties, and to ensure our guests receive the very best customer service whilst staying with us.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
28 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking to expand our Owners Team and appoint a Customer Services Advisor to support the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing holiday management companies in the UK.
As an Advisor within the owner’s team, you will spend each day working to capture the hearts of our customers. With a genuine passion for service and problem resolution, you will be working with a team of people who thrive on making a positive difference. You will grasp every opportunity to make someone’s day, have a positive outlook, and love a reason to help others.
- Helping our owners, providing them with all the information they need in relation to their properties or bookings
- Provide support with any issues that may occur
- Investigating and resolving complaints
- Communicate through multiple channels including telephone, email, live chat and social media
- Handle all owners’ queries so you can support them, whatever their reason for contacting us may be.
- You will have the desire, drive and commitment to exceed our customers’ expectations and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service at Redcar & Cleveland College
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.