Apprentice customer service/operations team administrator FORGE RECYCLING (UK) LIMITED
A great opportunity to work with a dynamic company as an Apprentice working within the operations team, with a focus on developing key customer service, admin and operational skills. Developing a full understanding of the companies operational issues. Assisting the sales team with quotes / contract loading and route planning.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
28 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Developing and understanding operational issues, such as route planning
- Assisting the sales team with quotes / contract loading
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general customer queries
- Updating the database with customer information (including sales information)
- Getting involved in all of the company’s Operational areas
- Liaising with the other departments within Forge
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Company in-house training supported by a trained team
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A career with the company. Subject to successful completion of the apprenticeship and final interview. All of the previous apprentices that have joined Forge are still working with the company and have moved into key roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.