Xuper provides an extensive range of products, services and solutions selling global support, hardware, software, audio visual/video conferencing hardware solutions including video conferencing systems and associated professional services. We provide both Local and International IT Support to many Globally recognised organisations.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Death In Service x4 Salary (if aged 18 and above)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Aug 2022
24 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working on the International IT Support Desk
- Arranging Global Engineer visits
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Looking up information on databases, excel spreadsheets and SharePoint
- Logging tickets on the system
- Occasional support covering the IT Service Desk (full training provided)
- Emailing Partners, Customers and Supplier
- Assisting with general Administration of Operational activity
- Assisting with the logistics department to ensure reports and databases are updated with the latest parts & stocking locations
- Assisting the procurement department with purchase orders and goods in/out during busy periods
- Creating reports and presentations in relation to operational activity
- Assisting Service Delivery Managers in general administrations and queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service L2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As this is a general business administrator role, there are different ways to progress within the business depending on the candidate’s interests.
The role initially would work with Operations, Logistics and Procurement teams so an opportunity could arise for progression into any of these three departments.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.