We now require a Sales Admin apprentice to join our growing commercial team. The role is a full-time apprentice role and focuses on the quotation and sales order processing functions. Once trained the role involves being a key point of contact for our customers and assume responsibility for making sure that customers needs are fully met.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
20 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General office admin including filing, answering phone calls, photocopying, responding to emails and scheduling meetings and other office activities
- Processing sales orders – ensuring all information is available and up to date.
- Quotes – liaising with the Sales team and the customer to ensure all prices are current
- Liaising with all departments – representing the customer through all internal functions
- Attending customer meetings – either on site or at customer premises
- Attending offsite apprentice training once a month
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks and assist in general clerical and administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Commercial Department as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The qualification that you will work towards achieving is Business administration level 3.
Training will take part at both the employer premises in Aston and with the trainnig provider Protocol Consultancy Services at Old Guild House, 1 New Market St, Birmingham B3 2NH.
Trainnig will be one day per week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once trained the role involves being a key point of contact for our customers and assume responsibility for making sure that customers needs are fully met whilst reporting back any non-deliveries along with monitoring any back on track plans.
Possible progression within Admin or Sales
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A-C or 4-9) Desired
About the employer
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.