Operations Apprentice (Business Administration) S & G RESPONSE LTD
S&G Response is looking to hire Operations Apprentices for their team! You will learn and deliver high levels of customer service ensuring a quality service is provided to all. Keeping the data up to date and accurate will be important as well as using phone, email, and letters to communicate to clients in accordance with agreed standards.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
13 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main purpose of the role is to be a support within one of the claims handling teams of the Operational department. You will develop skills to enable the claims handling process through the use of phone, email and the companies bespoke claims handling system.
- To develop knowledge through training and learning from others to enable efficient, accurate and confident processing of new claims or files on behalf of the company’s referrer or supplier
- Learning to effectively and efficiently represent the first interface between the customer and the company
- Developing skills to action all inbound communications ensuring that all items are logged correctly to the relevant cases within your team
- Also actioning all outbound communications following the appropriate procedures
- Gradually liaising with other company departments and employees as appropriate so as to minimise the inconvenience to the customer and maximise the efficiency of the claims process
- To work with the team to achieve the required NPS score
- Achieve monthly KPI targets as communicated by the Team Leader/Manager
- Consistently promote the vision and values of the company through the provision of the highest level of customer service
- To ensure personal compliance with the S&G policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of the role, you will study towards the Business Administration level 3 apprenticeship qualification which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if not already achieved)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Training provided by the employer and online with The Apprentice Academy
- 7000+ online resources available
- 1 to 1 coaching with experienced coach
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression within the role upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
S & G RESPONSE LTD
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
0161 200 1673
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.