This is a great job for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. As a Payroll/Administration assistant you’ll be expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. So, if you're an organised individual, this is the perfect job for you.
Closing date: 08 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
13 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
· Processing weekly/monthly payroll using Sage 50
· Use excellent customer service continuously
· Marketing Payroll Services project
· Organise and report data
· Use of in-house computer systems
· Spread Sheets
· Use a diary system
· Sending and receiving emails
· Postal duties
· Filing and maintaining internal documents
· Store and retrieve information
· Scanning documents
· Archiving documents
· Ad hoc reception duties, meeting and greeting visitors
· Ability to make efficient use of resources
· Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
· High level of motivation
· Be able to use own initiative
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
· Ability to multi-task
· Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Excel packages & Social Media Platforms
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Smart appearance
· Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Accounts and Finance Assistant Level 2
Full Time working 5 days week including 1 day release for study at Darlington College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full training will be given.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship potential opportunity maybe available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent any relevant subject (Grade A* - C) Desired
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.