Apprentice Customer Services Administrator PRISM IDEAS LTD
We are looking for confident, reliable administrators to join our team working with multiple clients and colleagues across Europe. Successful applicants will be responsible for the management of workflows and for maintaining our high standards for timely delivery.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 39.75
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
11 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work with colleagues in Client Services to maintain up-to-date, accurate, business records.
- Administration of contracts using in-house project management systems.
- Tracks workflow of individual company tasks.
- Records arrival and exit of documents submitted to company for assessment.
- Monitor and deal with queries for several department mailboxes
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all appropriate information, systems and Company property.
- General filing and office duties as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will follow a Level 2 Apprenticeship programme and study towards a full Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Level 2. This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West. If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 1 Functional Skill in the relevant subject.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To secure a permanent role in Client Services and eventually Account Management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4/Grade C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
PRISM IDEAS LTD
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.