An exciting opportunity has become available to join one of Merseyside’s most recognisable organisations and one of the region’s key employers within Events, Hospitality & Tourism. This apprenticeship will involve delivering high quality customer service whilst developing a knowledge of our industry and services. Full training will be provided.
Closing date: 06 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Jul 2022
03 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To sell and promote with enthusiasm, all shows/events on sale, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- To process ticket sales and reservations using Audience View Ticketing System.
- To take responsibility for cash handling ensuring it is conducted accurately throughout the shift.
- To ensure that the Box Office provides a consistently high level of care and courtesy to customers and visitors at all times and that customer enquiries and complaints are responded to.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners Level 2
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- Training sessions required at our campus on Renshaw Street (L1 2SA)
- End point assessment
- Supported by a designated Apprenticeship Assessor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of permanent employment but this will depend on the individual. This opportunity will provide the right person with excellent knowledge, skills, and behaviours for future employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
0300 123 8088
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.