Service Desk Apprentice PUBLIC SECTOR PARTNERSHIP SERVICES LTD
The Service Desk is at the beginning of the journey. A developmental role which through both formal and informal training, will progressively increase in responsibility towards the delivery of a Service Desk function to agreed service levels, performance indicators, targets and objectives as determined by Service Level Agreements.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
07 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be shadowed/mentored by other members of the ICT team
- To meet agreed milestone of development and to seek to increase in confidence and ability in provisioning ICT service delivery
- Assist in the problem solving ICT Service Desk incidents and service requests
- Developing to perform ICT Service Desk function to ITIL standards
- Support the ICT Service Desk for the day to day delivery of all services
- Respond to Service and Incident Requests
- Maintain Configuration Management Database
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
IT Solutions Technician Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to full time role
Progression onto Level 4 apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.