Apprentice Customer Service Assistant Town & Country
A customer service assistant is the primary point of contact between a business and its customers. If customers want to place an order, find information, get advice, return a purchase or make a complaint, they will invariably talk to a customer service assistant.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
17 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role includes the daily checking of the support email account for any new issues that need to be entered on to the CRM system before they are allocated to a specialist individual or resolved by customer services. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Advising internal staff of any new developments within the telecoms industry as notified by key suppliers and will be expected to gain a good understanding of mobile phones,
- Mobile data and associated technologies in order to answer the majority of customer queries, either in person or remotely.
- Stock control and service administration will also be the responsibility of the apprentice.
- He/she will be expected to process order on Vodafone and other network portals and to update the CRM and the customers accordingly on their progress or any issues that may arise.
- They will be responsible to update senior management of any issues that they require support with and to pro-actively contribute to the overall success of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to contribute ideas
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent telephone/communication skills
- Good at problem solving
- Good communicator
- Friendly manner
- Highly organised
GCSE Grades A-C in English, Math’s and IT or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 Customer Service diploma incorporating an NVQ, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role, Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed and you will complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
KNIGHTS TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KNIGHTS GROUP
Chris Billingham 01276 681248 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017