Parts Operations Specialist Apprentice M A N Nuneaton
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company to develop a future career as a Vehicle Parts Consultant.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
15 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Parts Consultant Apprenticeship responsibilities will include:
- Building long-term relationships with local customers
- Managing stock and picking parts
- Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
- Taking orders over the telephone
- Making outbound calls to raise customer awareness
- Actively promoting offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limit credits and returns by sending the right parts, first time
- Become an essential, trusted part of your customers’ business
The successful candidate will undertake the full MAN Truck & Bus UK advanced apprenticeship programme in Parts Operations
Requirements and prospects
- Motivated willingness to learn and have a positive attitude.
- Good timekeeping.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen interest in administration.
- The ideal candidate will have GCSEs, or equivalent, grade C or above in Maths & English Language.
Things to consider
About the employer
- The candidate will follow an intermediate apprenticeship training programme where they will study a Vehicle Parts Level 2 Diploma.
- If the candidate does not already hold relevant qualifications in Maths, English and ICT they may also be required to complete Functional skills qualifications in Maths, English and ICT at level 1.
- The apprentice will attend S&B Automotive Academy on 3 x 3 day seminars throughout the year.
S & B AUTOMOTIVE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by S&B Automotive Academy Ltd
Maria Castellani 01179533001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017