Administration Apprentice FLEXIMIZE LIMITED
Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
15 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Fleximize are a UK-based business lender and web platform with a difference. They launched in January 2014 with a handful of staff, a bold, new idea and a mission to revolutionize the world of business funding. They had a simple objective: to provide a suite of truly flexible funding options, tailored to clients business' unique needs, and to listen to them - the business owner - to make their funding work for them.
Fleximize are looking to take on a Busines Administration apprentice to work within their Business Development Managers team assisting them in administration work.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Ongoing monitoring of existing loan book via the compliance review checklist
- Running the customer management search using Equifax on the company and log the RN score. Also review the credit file of all of the directors. identify all the new linked addresses of the director, if any
- Identify and log any newly added credit accounts since approval of the loan or since the last review. The checks will cover all the directors and the guarantors.
- Identify and record any personal debt outstanding, late payments, defaults, any existing and new personal guarantee in respect to directos and guarantors
- Record from the customer management search record the number of new searches since approval of the loan
- Respond to the customers' requests in a timely way and keep them informed as appropriate
- Responsible for the filing of al deposited, rejected loan on a daily basis
- File all deposited loans on a dailt basis and also ensure that all key documents such as countersigned loan agreements, signed guarantee documents, signed debenture documents inclufing the RM and the AML checklists are present before filing them
- File all rejected loan files
- Ensure the filing log is maintained properly and is updated at all times
- Any other administrative or compliance tasks as deemed fit by the business
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent people skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good knowledge of ICT.
If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent to), we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme.
Things to consider
About the employer
NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (if needed)
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Kristian Hammond email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017