Apprentice Office Administrator TOTAL ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE LTD
Total Environmental Compliance Limited are recruiting a Business Administration apprentice, to join their team in Ringmer. If you are enthusiastic, have great communication skills and have an attention to detail then apply today!
Closing date: 09 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Sep 2017
15 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The purpose of the role is to be an Apprentice Office Administrator to carry out general duties as well as supporting the Southern team. The key tasks will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Report writing
- Reporting non conformances to clients
- Note taking
- Management of KPIs (Key Point Indicators)
- Emailing clients
- Management/control of laboratory certificates
- Greet visitor
- Book hotels, couriers and travel requirements
- Scanning/saving/uploading of documents
- Photocopying and binding
- Updating of spreadsheets (mainly Excel)
- Data inputting
- Scheduling meeting rooms
Requirements and prospects
The essential skills for the role include:
- Articulate in the English language, verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office).
- An attention to detail for accurate note taking, record keeping and data entry.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, all-rounder Office Junior to support the day to day running of the office. You will be supporting the Media, Marketing and Client Manager and the activities of the wider team. Other essential personal qualities include:
- Good attention to detail
- Friendly and helpful
- Trustworthy and reliable
- A good communicator
- Able to work in a team
- Someone with a fabulous, bubbly can-do attitude!
- Willing to get your hands dirty to do what it takes to support the business
- High standard of personal presentation
It is essential to have an English GCSE at grade D or above, or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- City and Guilds Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths, English, and ICT (exempt if already have GCSE equivalent C+ grade)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
SUSSEX DOWNS COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sussex Downs College
Katie Parris 030 300 39871
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Sep 2017