Web Development Apprentice Advam Ltd
As a Net Developer you’ll be part of one of our specialist software development teams in our multi-disciplined business. This exciting role in our unique business calls for someone with equal measures of technical expertise, team focus, the ability to deliver diverse projects and nurture the best of tomorrow’s talent.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
£18,000.00 - £20,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
10 Mar 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- You’ll design and test software solutions and applications in our fast-paced agile environment, ensuring you utilise your proven talent and experience to the full.
- You’ll be a key figure in one of our project teams, working alongside other experienced professionals, as well as graduates and apprentices, on a variety of projects.
- You’ll utilise and build your technical and interpersonal capabilities, whilst exceeding industry standards in everything you do.
Requirements and prospects
It is essential that the candidate have:
- A thorough understanding of implementing responsive & adaptive websites for all devices
- Strong understanding of agile processes - Scrum
It is desirable that the candidate have experience in:
- MVC, ASP.Net, Razor
- 2 years experience as a web developer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive 8 weeks of intensive training, over a period of 2 years. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 4 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 4 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- CompTIA A+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Honor Greenwood 01133500333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017