Business Administration Assistant SIEVEMK GATEWAY LTD
To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, sending emails, filing, message-taking, sorting and distributing post, etc. To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from students, parents, staff, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
31 Aug 2017
13 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will Include:
- Ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made.
- To contribute to setting up office procedures.
- To study towards and complete the NVQ level 2 in Business Administration.
- Any other appropriate duties under the direction of the line manager for the placement, applicable to the grade and qualifications of the post.
- To work within Centre policies and procedures, including Pupil Behaviour Policy.
- To contribute to the provision of an effective environment for learning.
- To support the promotion of positive relationships with parents and outside agencies.
- To care for their own and other people’s health and safety.
- To be aware of the confidential nature of issues.
- To contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the Centre.
- Actively participating in performance management.
- Identify personal training needs and other learning activities as required.
- Develop an understanding of polices & procedures, complying with their contents and raising concerns in a timely manner.
- To recognise own strengths, areas of expertise and use these to advise and support others.
- The post holder may be required to undertake other duties that are commensurate to the post holder’s abilities, position & grade.
- The duties listed above are examples of duties at this level and other duties of a similar level/nature may be undertaken by individuals and are not excluded simply because they are not itemised.
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised with the ability to work to tight timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good IT skills with a knowledge of a range of different computer packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work individually and as an effective team member.
- Willing to learn
A- C Maths and English or equivalent qualifications
Things to consider
About the employer
SIEVEMK GATEWAY LTD
- NVQ Diploma
- Functional SKills
- Employer Rights And responsilities
- Technical Certificate
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Kerrie Burden 01788514276 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017