Digital Marketing Apprentice with Bradley Environmental Bradley Environmental Consultants Ltd
Bradley Environmental is looking for a creative individual who is determined to start their career in Digital Marketing – Learning how to create social media and marketing campaigns, manage websites and develop valuable tender writing skills. We are the leading provider of risk management and Health and Safety consultancy operating nationwide.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2017
08 Mar 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Bradley Environmental is looking for a creative individual who is determined to start their career in Digital Marketing – Learning how to create social media and marketing campaigns, manage websites and develop valuable tender writing skills. Bradley Environmental is the leading provider of risk management and Health and Safety consultancy that operates nationwide. We pride ourselves on quality delivery and knowledge on the compliance.
Working alongside our team, you will be involved in and learning skills related to every aspect of digital marketing, which may include:
- Receiving tasks and briefs from senior colleagues, clients and/or partners of the business, interpreting those needs, and coming up with practical ideas that can meet their goals and reflect their brand’s voice and values.
- To assist colleagues in delivering digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications
- Planning marketing campaigns from start through to completion
- Using social media channels and newsletters, websites and Search Engine Optimisation
- Producing digital content or media
- Responding to customer and colleague queries
- Reading and researching about our industry and gain knowledge of this market
- Obtaining and presenting statistics to demonstrate the success of your campaigns and making recommendations for follow-up actions and changes
- Making the time to work towards and complete your apprenticeship qualification, which will train and qualify you to be able to work in a digital marketing role anywhere in the industry
- SEO and PPC - Gain valuable insight into the workings of SEO campaigns across a range of websites.
- Checking of various web-sites and industry portals to identify PQQs, Tenders and other opportunities for which we can apply to provide the required services;
- Assisting in the completion of PQQs, Tenders, Supplier questionnaires and producing quotations
- Working with others in the team to obtain and analyse the data from google analytics, TEAMS which is the software package we utilize in production of quotes and web site enquiries to calculate our success and conversion rates;
- Basic Photoshop Skills – looking to improve these during the Apprenticeship.
- Attending Industry specific training and any other training needed for the role
- Travelling to different office across the country to attend marketing meetings.
Requirements and prospects
- Good command of the English language – spoken and written
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organised – able to manage and prioritise a variety of tasks at one time, and interest in and aptitude for administrating your work. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, google products Twitter and Linkedin
- Confidence to accept responsibility
- Ability to put forward ideas and challenge the way things are done.
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Excellent team player
- Enthusiastic, committed, self-motivated, hardworking, and flexible
- Willingness to undertake all jobs to the highest of standards, including any general help needed in the office, such as tea-making, washing-up and office cleaning
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Honest & reliable
- An individual looking to start their career in digital marketing and marketing. There is a full time role at Bradley Environmental available after the year long apprenticeship; for the right candidate.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C and above (or equivalent) in English, Maths and IT are preferable.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Functional Skills
Social Media and Digital Marketing
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The West Midlands Creative Alliance Limited
John Parker 01217530049 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017