Apprentice Manufacturing Operator Boniface Engineering Ltd
The key functions of the role are to provide a variety of tasks within the fabrication and manufacturing function of the business.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
21 Aug 2017
08 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The key functions of the role are to provide a variety of tasks within the fabrication and manufacturing function of the business. This is a diverse and exciting learning environment with a broad range of responsibilities and duties. The role will suit applicants with a keen eye for detail, enthusiasm, punctuality and the ability to communicate effectively. Some of the day-to-day tasks include:
- Welding / Fabrication of Mild steel –Aluminium – Stainless steel components arranging from light to heavy components.
- Assembly of various parts / construction of all items within the build spectrum. Including Mechanical fitting / electrical installation / hydraulic installation and running and testing of all items within the build.
- Working with technical drawings / verbal instructions / work instructions.
- Work with and understand health and safety regulations / Truck build regulations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to start a career within the engineering industry.
Requirements and prospects
- Good English.
- Good Maths.
- Can-do Attitude.
- Liaise with professionals.
- Interpersonal skills.
- None required.
About the employer
- In house training as well as a Nationally Recognised Qualification at Intermediate Level to be completed in Performing Manufacturing Operations through Norfolk Training Services Ltd, which will include Functional Skills at Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT.
- As well as this candidates will work towards completing a Technical Certificate.
Improving Operational Performance
NORFOLK TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Norfolk Training Services Ltd
Lil MacCormack 01603259900 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2017