Apprentice Admin Assistant Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment Limited
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with an award-winning national recruitment company, specialising in legal recruitment. If you are enthusiastic, have a great personality, want to grow and learn with a professional business and have excellent communication skills then apply now!
Closing date: 08 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
08 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is a professional business with over 40 recruitment consultants in the Manchester office. The environment is fast-paced and there is always a lot of work to do. The company is offering a genuine opportunity to progress and will also be offering a salary-review after 3 months.
- Call handling- incoming calls from candidates and employers
- Transferring calls and taking messages accurately
- CV formatting- making CVs fit the Douglas Scott CV Format
- Email handling
- Database management- working on the company system, RDB- adding candidates, employers, contact details, attributes, CVs, etc
- General admin duties- photocopying, filing, scanning, calendar management
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and a genuine interest in wanting to grow and develop a career.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
- Professional presentation
- The ability to maintain the honesty and integrity of the firm
- Team player
- Ability to take follow instructions accurately
Minimum grade C for GCSE English or equivalent
About the employer
- Full Business Admin Apprenticeship incorporating NVQ at Level 2, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed.
- Complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
- Full on the job training will also be provided by the employer as well as further training opportunities.
Business and Administration
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Waqar Hussain 0161 804 0211 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Closing date: 08 Sep 2017