Apprentice Accounts Administrator Revolution Property Management Limited
The role is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to begin a career in property management. You don't need a property background, your attitude and enthusiasm is what's important – we'll teach you the rest. Revolution is looking for a dynamic, driven, customer focused person to join our team. Apply now for this great opportunity!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
08 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to begin a career in property management. You don't need a property background, your attitude and enthusiasm is what's important – we'll teach you the rest.
Revolution is a fast paced apartment block management company, based in Central Manchester. We aim to set the standards which others follow.
Revolution is looking for a dynamic, driven, customer focused person to join our team. We are a fun company with a very professional role to undertake in looking after the homes and investments of the leaseholders we serve.
The typical day would involve dealing with leaseholder enquiries regarding service charge accounts / payments and generally looking after the finances of each development.
You would be joining a unique company with a very customer-centric approach, and this is a hands-on role, in a very proactive team. You need to be confident in dealing with people, enjoy multitasking and problem-solving, and have good PC skills.
General Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Handling incoming calls / emails.
- Raising and monitoring cases to ensure works are completed effectively.
- Liaising with onsite staff.
- Arrears collection process.
- Providing advice and information based on industry best practice and legal boundaries.
- Assisting with the set up and onboarding of new buildings.
- Managing bank reconciliations and contractor payments.
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Full training provided.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- An excellent and confident telephone manner.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour.
- The ability to maintain the honesty and integrity of the firm.
- Team player.
- Ability to take follow instructions accurately.
- Minimum grade C for GCSE, or equivalents, English and Maths.
About the employer
- Full Business Admin Apprenticeship incorporating NVQ at Level 2, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed.
- Complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
- Full on the job training will also be provided by the employer as well as further training opportunities.
Business and Administration
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Waqar Hussain 0161 804 0211 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017