We are looking for someone who is passionate and will be committed to the apprenticeship programme and the job role. In return we will give you an excellent opportunity to train with experienced and creative stylists.
B Unique Hair Company Ltd
Closing date: 04 Apr 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Mon: CLOSED Tue: 9.30am - 6pm Wed: 9.30am - 8pm Thurs: 9.30am - 8pm Fri: 9.30am - 6pm Sat: 9.00am - 4pm Sun: CLOSED
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Apr 2017
07 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To ensure that all treatments are carried out professionally and accurately at all times
- Supporting your colleagues with all aspects of hairdressing.
- To demonstrate a high level of confidence and competence in all services
- To undertake any necessary training to improve salon standards and skills
- To maintain high quality treatment, in keeping with clients wishes
- To be organised with your day to day duties, including checking the appointment book regularly
- To ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy, creating a safe environment for you and your clients
- To maintain and update client record cards
- To cover the reception area assisting with telephone calls and bookings.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience with washing hair and reception duties would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Positive approach and willing to learn
- Well presented
- Maths GCSE Grade A-D or equivalent
- English GCSE Grade A-D or equivalent
On successful completion of the apprenticeship the post will be reviewed, there could be the opportunity of a full-time position and progression onto a Level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
You must be able to reliably travel to this location and to attend Riverside College. Please check public transport routes: http://www.traveline.info/
About the employer
B.Unique Hair Company is a Frodsham based salon looking for an Apprentice to join their growing, professional and friendly team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a real passion for hairdressing and have the desire to learn and grow with our business. The successful applicant will have exciting opportunities to go on training courses and to be in a great working environment. This salon prides itself on providing a high end boutique experience. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then this apprenticeship opportunity could be for you.
The Intermediate Level 2 Hairdressing apprenticeship involves attending Riverside College one day per week (term-time only) to gain a Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hair.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside College
Sonia Crank 01512572828 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Apr 2017