Business Administration Apprentice TOM Garside Independant Financial Services
Delivering candidates for our client means you’ll have access to unparalleled, personalised support and guidance in the development of your commercial and influencing skills. This is a position where you repeatedly build new, and strengthen existing, relationships whilst also becoming a specialist in your own market in a fun, energetic environment.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
06 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Role and Responsibilities:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and Coordinate meetings
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office sully inventories
- Other duties as required
The particular duties and responsibilities attached to posts may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. All Group employees are required to understand the following general duties:
- Carrying out such other duties as may be reasonably requested by the line manager, or any more senior manager
- Compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and risk assessments
- Sharing in the Group’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Awareness of the Group’s Equality and Diversity policies and targets, and actively promoting equality of opportunity
- Ensuring adherence with Risk Management Policy.
Requirements and prospects
- Goal driven and success motivated
- Work ethic appropriate to ambition
- Influential communication
- Competent Networker
- Aptitude in learning and applying new skills
- Organised and disciplined
- Willing to put in the effort to complete a job
- Works effectively in a team
- Friendly with a outgoing personallity.
- Atleast 5 GCSES at A*-C (or equivalent)
About the employer
We ensure our clients financial requirements are catered for throughout the different phases of life by developing close personal relationships, applying our knowledge and professionalism to every aspect of finance, however small.
Our strength lies in our relationships with our clients, and that's all about people. We have over 16 years of experience through several different companies before deciding that the best way of serving our clients is to be independent, indeed we have kept many of our original clients through to today.
You will enter on our uniquely designed training program, receiving first hand training from both your team leaders and our in-house trainer. It is much personalised, allowing you to develop at your own pace and providing you with all the skills necessary to achieve great success.
Business and Administration
PROFOUND SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Profound Services Ltd
Mia Nicole White 01915874570 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017