Intermediate Apprenticeship in Hairdressing Crops & Bobbers Ltd
GHQ Training is seeking an exceptional Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice on behalf of a salon based in Trewoon.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
03 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Greeting and dealing with clients.
- Shampoo and Condition clients hair
- Sweep hair, ensure salon is clean and tidy
- Assist Stylists throughout the day
- Apply colour using modern techniques
- Remove colour products effectively
- Reception work - Dealing with telephone and face to face appointment bookings.
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures.
We are looking for dedicated candidates who are passionate to develop within the hairdressing industry. They will be confident to deal with clientele and believe in good customer service. The right candidates will be great team players and get involved in all aspects of running a salon. This will include tidying and sweeping up hair.
Our client is searching for an apprentice who is enthusiastic, keen to develop their skills with the salon and GHQ and above all hard working and ambitious.
They will also hold additional night training at the salon.
You will be expected to use your free time practicing on a block and as you progress you will learn more advanced hairdressing techniques such as cutting, colouring and hair ups.
Requirements and prospects
Our client is searching for an apprentice who is a fast learner, confident, enthusiastic and keen to develop their skills with the salon and GHQ. The candidate will be hard working and passionate about Hairdressing.
- Our client is searching for an apprentice who is enthusiastic, friendly and confident.
- The right candidate will be professional and have a passion for the industry.
- They will be keen to develop their skills with the salon and GHQ and above all be a team player.
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
This can be delivered as part of the course framework.
Things to consider
About the employer
Crops & Bobbers Ltd
- NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing
- Functional Skills (if required)
GHQ TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by GHQ Training
Stacy Harrall Phillips 01752 218086 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017