A high performing Customer Service Department, where delivering excellent service to our external and internal customers without compromise is a must.
Customer Service Apprentice
D M C Plc
Closing date: 14 Jul 2017
40 hours Monday To Friday 9am to 6pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Jul 2017
12 Sep 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a valued member of the customer service team you will:
- Help to answer incoming calls and deal with them efficiently
- Transfer calls to the appropriate department
- Manage incoming emails
- Set up and complete new customer contracts
- Place orders for consumables
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
Requirements and prospects
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Enjoy dealing with people, face to face and on the phone
- Be a quick learner
- Have good attention to detail
- Use your initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and show initiative.
- To be able to work on own or within a busy team.
- Want to self develop/grow.
- Understand the importance of having high personal standards from timekeeping to business dress to personal conduct.
GCSE Maths and English Grade C or equivalent.
To be potentially offered a permanent role within the business and supported in their future career development within a well respected established company with high expectations or receive high calibre training from our experience colleagues in the value of putting customer service first as a great first step in the career ladder.
Things to consider
£153.84 rising to £163.46 after 6 months. Please consider any travel plans prior to applying as vacancy is not located within walking distance of a train/tram station. Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.40 per hour from 1st October 2016. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
About the employer
DMC have been trading for 20 years and over that time we have become a Canon advanced solutions partner and one of their largest independent re-sellers.
The successful candidate will undergo a full company induction by their mentor/manager.
They will then complete Apprenticeship Training, delivered by Weir Training. This will include:
- QCF and Technical Certificate in Customer Service at Level 2.
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at Level 1.
WEIR TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weir Training Ltd
Krystel Rajewski 01932 567 626 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 14 Jul 2017