Apprentice IT Assistant BANKSTONE LIMITED
This job is to assist in the provision of first level helpdesk support for the organization also to assist with, hardware and software installation and maintenance requirements and general office duties. May also include assisting with software development with further training.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
03 Mar 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of the duties and responsibilities in this job on a day-to-day basis will include but are not exclusive to:
To assist in the provision of first level help desk support for the organisation also to assist with, hardware and software installation and maintenance requirements and general office duties. May also include assisting with software development with further training.
As well as this you will be expected to:
- Provide basic support for software applications.
- Provide first response hardware support.
- Assist with hardware and software installations and maintenance.
- Assist with general office duties.
- To perform any other duties within the scope of the position as directed
- Assist with software development
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work well alongside others in a team environment.
- Able to work of own initiative when necessary.
- Provide guidance and support to other employees where possible.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and motivation.
- Show good emotional control by managing own feelings and behaviour under pressure.
- Behave by the regulations of the staff handbook and contract of employment (will be discussed on employment).
- Inquisitive by nature around new technologies whilst still wanting to work on in house technologies
- Committed character and excellent time keeper
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- Microsoft MTA - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft MTA – Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Honor Greenwood 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017