Client Support Analyst Apprentice - 0561 Computers in Personnel Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join and exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Sep 2017
24 Feb 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Responsibilities of the Client Support Analyst Apprentice:
- Confidently respond to requests for advice, guidance and technical support across the entire CIPHR suite of products and services from our customers and colleagues within the business.
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers and the business, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and contribute towards the business focus on client retention.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of the entire range of CIPHR products to the highest level. Identifying knowledge gaps and working with the team, Senior Service Desk Analysts and Service Delivery Manager to address any areas for development.
- Develop and maintain technical skills to improve your understanding of CIPHR products and aid support. Including but not limited to; SQL Database administration and querying, Excel pivot tables and formulae and Remote Desktop Protocol.
- Complete projects and tasks as assigned by the Service Delivery Manager and Senior Service Desk Analysts.
Requirements and prospects
Requirements of the Client Support Analyst Apprentice:
Excellent communication skills
Proven experience in a customer support or customer service led role
Effective problem solving and investigative technique
Calm under pressure and able to effectively prioritise workload
Experience of providing technical support or software training
Working experience of Microsoft SQL products or other relational databases and their accompanying software
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.”
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
About the employer
Computers in Personnel Ltd
City & Guilds Level 3 Qualifications in IT systems principles and IT professional competence as well as Microsoft technology associate (MTAM) qualifications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017