Customer Service Apprenticeship - Level 2 Armitage Residential Ltd
This position is working within estate agency, so is great for anyone wanting to start a career in customer service, or wanting to start a career in property.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2017
28 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Established in early 2010 by experienced estate agent and valuer Andrew Armitage, with the aim of providing a truly unique estate agency, located in Barnsley Town Centre’s innovative Digital Media Centre. Our approach to business is based on our traditional values of honesty, integrity and trust highlighted by our commitment to giving our clients the very best, with passion for what we do and great attention to detail. Duties will vary day to day, but will typically include:
- Sorting and filing paper work
- Make calls to customers and clients
- Dealing with customers or clients’ needs
- Account support
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers' accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
Apprentices must show commitment to the following:
- To achieve apprentice framework (Key Skills, NVQ and Technical Certificate) within the specified time frame
- Attend the apprenticeship induction programme
- Attend all of the training sessions for the programme whenever necessary
- Undertake any other required development work as part of the apprenticeship programme as requested
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by senior staff.
Apprenticeship start throughout the year and are open to any age of candidate.
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised with the ability to work to tight timescales and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of clients and members of staff.
- Ability to work individually and as an effective member of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communicator.
- Good telephone skills
- Able to organise own work load
- Attention to detail
- Punctual & presentable
- Friendly & outgoing
2 GCSE at grade A to D or relevant working experience
Things to consider
About the employer
Armitage Residential Ltd
Delivery to be completed onsite by Assessor to complete an intermediate technical certificate in Customer Service
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Barnsley College
Rachelle Schofield 01226 216 166 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2017