Apprenticeship - Food Production and Cooking ILKLEY MOOR VAULTS LIMITED
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join them as a Food Production and Cooking apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to kick start their career within the Hospitality sector.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
27 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship – Food Production and Cooking Level 2
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join them as a Food Production and Cooking apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to kick start their career within the Hospitality sector
The apprenticeship responsibilities will include:
- Food preparation
- Health and safety in the kitchen being adhered to
- Producing hot and cold foods
- Kitchen house keeping
- Ordering and maintaining stock
Requirements and prospects
Apprentices must be able to demonstrate both written and verbal communication skills. As well as a keen interest in the Hospitality Field, with a willingness to learn and a can do attitude.
There are no entry requirements to apply, however you will need to complete initial assessments in English and Maths.
- Be punctual
- Not afraid to get stuck into a busy shift
- Polite at all times to colleagues
- Have an understanding of food hygiene
There are no formal qualifications required for this apprenticeship, however you will be asked to undertake initial assessments in Maths and English prior to being invited to interview
About the employer
- This is an in house apprenticeship.
- The NVQ qualification will be delivered by practical and theory assignments.
- The successful candidate will work full time within the workplace.
- Each month a Remit assessor will come out to see you to deliver the qualification.
- Functional skills in Maths and English are also delivered where applicable.
Catering and Professional Chefs
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd
George Reynolds firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017