Apprentice Dental Nurse Eldertree Dental Practice
This is an exciting apprenticeship opportunity to work in a busy dental practice, while gaining a qualification in dental nursing.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 28.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
23 Feb 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into an exciting dental career in a busy dental practice which is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work alongside the dental team.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the provision and delivery of dental care to patients, reception duties and decontamination/sterilising in the surgery.
- In-house training will be given by an experienced team and the Apprenticeship qualification will be provided in the workplace.
- The ideal candidate will have grade Cs GCSE or above in English and Maths (or equivalent). They must be organised, with good communication skills, be computer literate, keen to learn, be of smart and professional appearance at all times and have a positive attitude.
ElderTree Dental Practice are looking to recruit a hard working, reliable and enthusiastic person who wants to develop a career in dental nursing. We are a friendly and well established practice in Canvey Island and are looking for someone to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate would have a professional approach with a mature and hardworking attitude. They would provide excellent patient care and show commitment to their work.
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidate must be reliable, organised, with good communication skills, computer literate, and keen to learn.
You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
GCSE Maths and English Grade C and above (or equivalent)
(Qualification will be checked before your application is submitted to the employer).
An initial assessment for Maths and English is also required.
Things to consider
About the employer
Eldertree Dental Practice
- Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Awarding Personal Learning and Thinking Skills in Health
- Health and Safety
- Equality and Diversity
- First Aid at Work
ANDERSON STOCKLEY ACCREDITED TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Anderson Stockley Accredited Training Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017