IT/CRM Support Apprentice A-Safe (UK) Limited
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT & CRM Support Apprentice with A-Safe in Elland, Halifax. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, pro-active individual who is seeking to develop their career.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Nov 2017
22 Feb 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Data Steward for UK and Export sales teams – chasing opportunities that need to be closed etc.
- Data cleansing and integrity issues such as de-duplication jobs and merging records
- 2nd line support for CRM issues emanating from the subsidiaries
- 1st line support for CRM issues originating in A-Safe HQ
- Troubleshooting break fix issues
- Escalating issues to support company, chasing tickets with Gap and Microsoft where required
- Deputising for CRM Manager
- Running queries and setting up views as required by CRM users
- Updating training materials after changes or enhancements
- User Acceptance Testing in sandbox
- Setting up user accounts and permissions
Requirements and prospects
- Communicate with and support colleagues, customers, and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard applicable computing disciplines including change, configuration, problem, performance, and operational management.
- Highly motivated
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eleven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Infrastructure Technician Standard
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017