Apprentice IT Support Analyst Asons Solicitors Limited
Asons are currently looking for an Apprentice IT support Analyst to join the existing team. If you feel that you could fit into this line of work, and you appreciate a bright, friendly and dynamic atmosphere, then a career at Asons Solicitors might be for you.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Sep 2017
22 Feb 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- To provide 1st and 2nd line break-fix support.
- To manage the IT equipment, including making available equipment for new starters, dealing with departmental moves and liaising with third parties.
- To provide support for project roll-outs either through on-site support or secondment to other IT teams.
Requirements and prospects
- Approachable, presentable, and able to build relationships. Candidate must deliver an immediate and constant impression of first class service
- A confident individual who is able to communicate with people at all levels of the firm via all communication mediums
- The ability to keep up to date with all technology advances
- A self-motivated and pro-active individual able to show innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking
- A highly professional adaptable & reliable individual capable of remaining calm, logical & focused
- A hard-working team player, capable of working under pressure without compromising the standard of their work
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- CompTIA A+
- MTA Mobile & Operating Systems
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2017