Business Admin Apprentice Disability Challengers
To support the Operations Team with any administrative duties as required including answering phones, taking bookings, data entry and document filing.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
21 Feb 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Our mission is to provide truly inclusive, fun and safe places where all disabled children and young people can spend time with their friends.
- As a Business Admin Apprentice, you will join the Operations Office Team who ensure families can access our services and manage all the paperwork the schemes generate to help ensure Challengers provides a safe, happy place for the children and families to be.
- Dealing with phone calls from families to make or discuss bookings and talking to new families about how Challengers works.
- Sometimes these families can be under a lot of pressure and they need you to provide a friendly and professional service to them.
- This will mean you will have to talk passionately about the work Challengers do, and adopt the Challenger’s Approach fully in order to inform families to the best of your ability.
- You will also need to be confident to liaise with the families and your colleagues who are living and working in a complex environment.
- To assist in the administration of the database, this requires attention to detail and a systematic approach.
- Keeping children’s and family’s records up-to-date and organised efficiently.
- Filing and recording of paperwork from Challengers schemes including child attendance.
- Processing staff timesheets and incident reporting, again this requires attention to details and a systematic approach.
Requirements and prospects
A familiarity with and ability to use windows-based applications – email, word, spreadsheets.
Good organisational skills combined with an ability to prioritise and manage workload.
GCSE C or equivalent or above in English.
Things to consider
About the employer
On the job training to be provided by the employer with a full Apprenticeship package delivered by PTS in the workplace.
Functional Skills in Maths & English supported if necessary.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SOLUTIONS
Chrissy Payne 01252 712945 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017