Apprentice Administrator OUTSPOKEN TRAINING LLP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice administrator in a small, vibrant cycling business in Cambridge. Outspoken training are looking for a positive and organised person to support the administration and coordination of our cycle training programmes. The job is extremely varied and you’ll be working with a small team.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
21 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Help administer multiple cycle training contracts & services.
- Assist with the smooth running of our cycle training services.
- Field telephone calls and emails in a professional and positive manner.
- Give support and assistance to the Programme Coordinator.
Cycle training programme support:
- Keep accurate records of all course paperwork and outcomes.
- Collect feedback and information on delivery performance.
- Maintain adequate levels of course resources i.e. certificates and badges.
- Update training dates on our website.
- Monitor supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Maintain records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Organise incoming and outgoing post.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Support instructors by ensuring they have all necessary resources to run courses effectively.
- Administrate staffing requirements from DBS checks to ID cards.
- Help liaise between instructors and the management team.
- Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries from instructors.
- Answer telephone calls and deal with emails to field enquiries.
- Post receipts and take payments over the phone.
- Support invoicing & payroll procedures.
The candidate will report to the Programme Coordinator.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Able to prioritise/meet deadlines as ad when required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and basic internet applications.
- Excellent inter-personal skills to liaise with colleagues, instructors, schools and clients.
- Confident to ask for help when required.
- Able to maintain confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
- Able to show initiative.
- GCSEs A-C in English and Maths or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
You will achieve an Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
This will include:
- Functional Skills if required.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Business and Administration
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2017