Customer Service Sales Apprentice VOLSOM LTD
Are you an ambitious and motivated person committed to delivering unrivalled levels of service? If so, we want you to join our expanding sales team at the UK’s fastest growing supplier to the stove and flue industry.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
22 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
At Volsom Ltd we have great plans for the future and this is a fantastic opportunity to combine your passion for sales with our fast-paced and fun working environment. The ideal candidate will understand that our service is an integral part of the product we sell and will enjoy dispensing technical information and advice to our customers whilst maximising every sales opportunity.
- Professionally representing the company as the first point of contact for all Customer service sales enquiries.
- Proactively chase quotes to produce suitable conversion rates.
- Accurately produce orders and quotes in line with company systems and processes.
- Communicating with our customers via telephone, email, eBay message and face to face.
- Competently selling across multiple online platforms.
- Identifying the potential for ongoing trade and relaying to the Business Development Manager.
- Accurately recording quotes and processing sales online with company systems.
- Obtaining superior product knowledge to confidently satisfy our customers’ requirements.
- Working 08:45-17:30 Monday to Friday with Saturday working during the season (Sept-Dec).
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and persuasive personality.
- Strong verbal and written skills are essential.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy in everything you undertake.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Outlook.
- Familiarity with online retail to include eBay and Amazon.
- Calmly operates under pressure.
- Demonstrates initiative negating the need to be ‘micro-managed’.
- Driven and focussed to deliver targets.
- Positive, enthusiastic, team player.
- Must be reliable, punctual and presentable.
- Ability to absorb technical information and new processes swiftly.
- None required.
Things to consider
About the employer
- All training will be carried out within the workplace (Employer site.)
- You are not required to attend college.
- You will train towards an NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service.
- Functional Skills if required.
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Lucy O'Brien email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017