ATA - Recruitment Apprentice Nicholas Associates
Are you enthusiastic, a people person and willing to learn? An exciting opportunity to work for a leading professional recruitment agency to support the executive search and selection team with sourcing candidates, research and administration duties.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Oct 2017
20 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Researching the availability of candidates in the employment market including conduction telephone interviews
- Researching candidates on social websites such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Support the existing sales team by generating new lead opportunities through internet research, telesales and marketing activities
- Recording activity by data entry into a CRM system
- Participate in regional and/or branch sales activities where appropriate
- Support the sales team with administration duties including emailing of clients and candidates
- Attend any relevant training courses and network meetings.
- Work in accordance with the documented procedures and instructions as contained in the Company’s Quality Operating Procedures
- Arranging suitable times for interviews, and preparing candidates for interview.
Please note that upon first year completion there may be an opportunity to progress to do Level 3 NVQ in recruitment/sales.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills written & oral
- Good telephone manner
- Attentive to detail and organised
- Calm under pressure
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Quick learner and adaptable to changing situation
- Candidate must be confident in dealing with people at all levels, a helpful and friendly approach is essential.
- Candidate must be punctual and reliable, professional and smart appearance is also essential.
- Good written communication as well as verbal and excellent people skills.
- The vacancy is based in a small team and the candidate will be expected to work using their own initiative.
- We are looking for an individual with a flexible approach to work.
- A hard working individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail.
- Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems.
- The candidate must be dedicated to completing the apprenticeship qualifications.
Must successfully meet the Initial Assessment requirements for the qualification framework by the training provider if relevant.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business admin
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (unless exempt)
- Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
NICHOLAS ASSOCIATES GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nicholas Associates
Becky Bartle 0345 003 0007 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017