Apprentice Housekeeper Danesfield House Hotel & Spa
Danesfield house Hotel and Spa is located between Marlow and Henley on Thames in Buck’s we are surrounded by 65 acres of landscape gardens. We are looking for good attention to detail staff to look after our bedrooms we will provide of COSHH training as well as the importance of the high standard at Danesfield House Hotel.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
£162.00 - £282.00
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Sep 2017
20 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Starting your career in room attendance and house keeping, your key responsibilities will be cleaning and making up rooms.
You will learn to:
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience, exceeding their expectations
- Prioritise a list of daily tasks in order to meet exceptional standards
- Clean rooms to meet the high standards set by the hotel
- Collect linen and laundry, ensuring efficiency
- Clean and service public areas
Requirements and prospects
- Competent at ensuring each guest room meets established level of sanitation
- Able to handle individual requests in a way that ensures guest contentment
- Able to maintain a professional appearance and behaviour at all times
- Able to ensure guest rooms are correctly secured before occupancy and upon entering and leaving an occupied room
- Proven ability to communicate information in a perfect and customer-friendly way
- Attention to detail and able to organise
- Team work
- Good knowledge of English Language
No qualifications required.
About the employer
Danesfield House is an experience, not just a venue, set in beautiful surroundings at the heartland of the Thames Valley.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Housekeeping
- Level 2 Certificate in hospitality and catering principles (Housekeeping)
- Functional skills Maths and English at Level 1 (depending on prior grades)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
THE HENLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College
Melanie Falconer 01491634219 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017