Letting Officer Apprentice THOMAS BROOKES LIMITED
Primarily office based property management and letting officer role, which includes booking in viewings, inspecting properties, creating contracts and paperwork, and dealing with every day customers.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
28 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Summary of role:
- Answering customer queries
- Receiving and dealing with customers face to face
- Responding to enquiries via email
- Arranging customer viewings
- Handling complaints
- Helping and assisting in the office
- Arranging maintenance work on properties
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors
- General property management
- Data inputting using bespoke systems
- Some general administrative duties
- Occasional conduction of viewings
Requirements and prospects
- Full Driving Licence and access to own car desired but not essential
- Fast learning
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good sense of humour
- Passionate about business and a desire to work in the industry.
- GCSE Maths and English A-C (or equivalent)
About the employer
THOMAS BROOKES LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in house delivery.
The Business Administration Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy and ICT
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Richard Davenport 01332 345450 Richard.Davenport@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017