Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 RYKO CONSTRUCTION SW LIMITED
The business is looking for an apprentice to join the busy team as a Business Admin Apprentice. You will be working within the business completing general administration duties such as dealing with customers.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2017
17 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Key responsibilities include;
- To be a flexible and supportive team player.
- Being polite and kind to customers and the general public.
- Making refreshments for clients.
- Dealing with customers via email.
- Filing and Photocopying.
- Computer inputting.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Stock Ordering.
- Sending order acknowledgements via email
- Talking to customers on the phone.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Handling paperwork.
- Managing diaries.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills.
- Being able to work as part of a team.
- Being able to work under pressure at time.
- Good communication skills
- Good Customer service Skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Good standard of written and spoken communication .
- Good with Mathematics
- Attention to detail
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Kind and polite.
- A wiliness to want to learner.
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
Minimum of 3 GCSE or equivalent (this includes A*-C in Maths and English)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills English Level 1 or 2 (If required )
- Functional Skills Mathematics Level 1 or 2 (If required )
- ICT Functional Skills Level 1(if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Business and Professional Administration
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today