Fantastic opportunity to join the team at Why Not Testing as their new Administration Apprentice.
Why Not Test Equipment Limited
Closing date: 26 Feb 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.55 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £6.95 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
5 days 8.30am till 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Feb 2017
14 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering telephone calls and making telephone sales calls
- General admin duties filing etc., Computer literate, Must be confident
- Data entry
- They will help generate new business as well as providing exiting customers with repeat business
- As we are a small company they will have a hand in all aspects of what we do.
- Calibration Dept., Sales Dept. and also packaging etc
- Admin and Sales would be the key responsibilities
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate
- Team player as well as working on own initiative
- Maths and English A-C or equivalent
Sales Manager – Admin Manager Sales Manager – As we grow we will hopefully take more people on in the sales department so management is possible. Also may include external sales as well. Similar for Admin position but that would be office based
Things to consider
Will spend a lot of time on Computer and Telephone
About the employer
WHY NOT Test Equipment Ltd are specialists in the supply, repair, training and calibration of test, measurement and instrumentation equipment. We supply equipment from all the major manufacturers of the UK, including Fluke, Megger, Seaward, Robin, Alphatek, Ideal, Kewtech, Di-loG, Martindale and more.
An independent company with over 20 years of experience in the field of test equipment, we supply a range of portable electric and electronic test instruments from simple multimeters to sophisticated oscilloscopes, plus other instruments for measuring electrical, mechanical or environmental conditions. We supply a range of labels for all forms of Electrical testing.
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Maths and English if necessary
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derby College
Lara Knifton email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Feb 2017