Hospitality Service Apprentice INSOMNIA MARKET HARBOROUGH LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to take on an Apprenticeship in Hospitality Services at Insomnia Coffee and Wine Bar in Market Harborough.
Closing date: 17 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
08 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a member of the hospitality team, the successful candidate will learn all aspects of working within a busy coffee shop and wine bar.
Your Apprenticeship at Insomnia Coffee and Wine Bar will aim to cover all areas of hospitality from serving food and drinks in a professional manner to dealing with customers and payments.
This will be underpinned against national standards through your apprenticeship training with Leicester College.
Other responsibilities include:
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks (including alcoholic drinks)
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and the
- Maintain food safety when holding and serving food
- Prepare and clear areas for table service
- Serve food at the table
- Prepare and clear the bar/dining area
- Deal with arrival of customers.
The successful candidate will need to have a genuine passion for a career in this area, and taking on greater responsibly in the future is something that Insomnia Coffee and Wine Bar will want you to aspire to.
Consequently, we are looking for a capable and motivated individual who takes a great deal of pride in their work and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude towards their responsibilities.
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility in terms of tasks undertaken
- Commitment to personal development
- Must be a good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Confident and eager to learn new skills
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Pleasant and welcoming
- Reliable, responsible and honest
- Energetic and highly motivated to succeed
- Ability to use initiative
No formal qualifications required, however GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent) would be advantageous.
An initial assessment would take place prior to the start of the Apprenticeship training programme
Things to consider
About the employer
You will be trained towards the following qualifications:
- QCF Certificate in Hospitality Service(NVQ)
- Certificate in Certificate in Hospitality Service(VRQ)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leicester College
Recruitment Team 0116 2295512 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Sep 2017