Apprentice Customer Service Consultant PICKFORDS MOVE MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Grow territory revenue within the brand image and deliver profitable revenue in line with margin expectation and targets. In conjunction with the Group Sales Manager, identify, establish and develop a successful OBS process, method and strategy to effectively service the Group’s requirements
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
14 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Complete customer surveys via telephone and self survey information
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- All enquiries/quotations to be recorded in Navision
- Prepare and submit quotation to customer.
- Follow up all jobs to conclusion and maintain records in Navision.
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- follow up on customer interactions
- maintain customer databases
- set up new customer accounts
Requirements and prospects
- Previous sales experience.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- PC literate
- Ability to build alliances and maintain relationships.
- Ability to understand both customer and competitive environment.
- Good networking skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Consultative Skills – understanding customer requirements and competitive environment
- Selling skills and concepts – Influencing, listening, questioning, negotiating and gaining commitment)
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
GCSE grades A-C English and Maths or equivalent
About the employer
PICKFORDS MOVE MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Customer Service Apprenticeship.
For the NVQ you will build up a portfolio, which is a collection of examples or evidence of your work that demonstrates your skills and ability, such as a work diary, photos, statements from your employer and colleagues and examples of completed tasks. There are knowledge based units which are assessed through exams (either on-line or written). The Functional Skills are assessed through on-line tests.
These qualifications cover Levels appropriate for learners at any stage of a career in Customer Service, from those who are just starting out - handling customer queries - to those responsible for an organisation's overall customer-service strategy - analysing customer feedback and planning improvements.
Level 2 will suit you if you have some experience in customer service and are able to handle more difficult customers. You are looking to improve your own skills and become more involved in making improvements to your team's level of customer service.
The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor from Peopleplus who will guide them through the qualification and it requirements. There is no day release involved and Assessor visits take place once a month. Apprentices will be required to produce work in their own time.
PEOPLEPLUS GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Avanta
Zahara Ahmad 07590417504 Zahara.email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017