Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice EMPORIUM SALES & MARKETING LIMITED
Emporium UK have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing/Social Media Apprentice to join their marketing team. The successful applicant will work closely with the marketing team and manage the company's social media account.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
07 Feb 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of the day-to-day duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing website design
- Posting schedules and information promoting company on all social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Creating art work & images using Photoshop/Coral Draw
- Creative writing / copy writing
- General additional administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to communicate verbally and good writing skills
- Have some knowledge of computers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Work as a member of a team or work independently.
- Ability to take responsibility for your own duties.
- Self-motivated, a desire to learn, and out-going.
- Prompt time keeping and reliability.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- D or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive 8 weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience. Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
• City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Email and Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
• PPC (Pay per Click)
• Online Advertising
• Social Media
• Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017