Office Accounts Apprentice Archer Catering Systems Limited
Archer Catering Systems are looking for a highly motivated, hard working individual with a drive for excellence who is looking to build themselves a career in accounts.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
06 Feb 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Archer Catering Systems are looking for a dynamic individual is required to work within a busy accounts office for an industrial plumbing company. Ideal for a candidate with no previous experience, who is looking for an apprenticeship within an accounts orientated office environment.
- Opening Post
- Answering the phone
- Keying on orders
- Scanning & Photocopying
- Filing / Archiving
- Laminating & Binding
- Health and Safety Admin
- Personnel Admin (None confidential)
- Arrange training courses.
- Book accommodation and travel as required
- Keying on sales orders and invoices
- Keying on purchase orders and invoices
- Making and receiving payments
- Running off reports Any other tasks as required which are suitable to the role.
Requirements and prospects
The applicant must have a good standard of Maths and English. Reasonable spelling and hand writing.
Dynamic, reliable individual with a genuine interest in Accounts.
GCSE's A*-C grade in English and Maths or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
Archer Catering Systems Limited
- Training will be provided in order to achieve a Level 2 qualification AAT Apprenticeship in Accounting .
- The majority of your training will be in the workplace, where you will be visited by an assessor every 4-6 weeks.
- However, you may also be required to attend Salford City College one day a week and for additional Functional Skills classes.
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Stacey Reid 0161 6315877 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017